Hi friends! I have not been updated over the past 3 months. I have been busy busy.
My girls all had HUGE finals. We worked for 6 straight weeks just reviewing. It was exhausting. I considered putting them back in school – because that certainly HAS to be easier.
I am not really into the easy road! No way! I will keep on and faithfully finish this race.
My Family ~
My little sister, who has blogged here many times, Kathleen moved in with us this year. She has brought about much momentum for the DREAMS God has placed on our family’s heart! We spend a lot of time dreaming together!
I had the honor to lead a group of Sisters through God’s Word this spring. Oh I love the fellowship and community gained through it. Many of us now are participating in a fitness challenge. hmmm…..
Shhh…,I might be a little behind on that!
1) We have launched our ministry website!!!! There are many things that will change (the look, the logo, etc.), but we knew we had to start somewhere!
Check out the site at www.ikanministries.com
2) We have been building tools to help you and your family have a Better Life.
We are just getting started. We have a TEAM of people that are cranking out more tools for YOU. Maybe you know someone that you can share some tools with, please do!
3) You can sign up for our newsletter to be notified of new tools.
4) If you are interested in partnering with us, we would LOVE to hear from you!
5) We are looking for space space space! If you have any contacts, oh – I would love to hear about them.
6) So much more….Let me think ~ I am getting a new blog page. http://www.sheriyates.com
Is won’t be up for a while, but make note of it for future reference.
That’s long enough about us! You can see now that is why I have been absent. 🙂
How can I pray for you? I want to know what God doing in your life?
One thought on “Update! Fire Hydrant Blast”
You've been up to a lot! I like the new blog look.
I have had an insane few months. Up and down, up and down, up and down…you know how it goes:) But I'm hanging in there.