Five deadly lies that will prevent you from
- Unworthiness — I have nothing to offer.
- Insecurity — What will they think about me?
- Unforgiveness — Unforgiveness is a prison.
- Guilt — Carrying guilt is a heavy load.
- Fear — Fear keeps you in your comfort zone.
“I have nothing to offer.”
Sure the enemy wants to keep you here! Do you know what you are doing when you live according to your feelings of unworthiness? You are allowing the enemy to make you useless! The only thing that is true about you is what God says, and He says you are worthy! Is that enough for you to say yes? (See John 15:13.)
People come and go. They love you when you perform well and want to give up on you when your performance is poor. It’s all about you, isn’t it? Your reputation is the only thing that matters. Guess what? There is a greater security than other people’s opinions of you. It is the security of being in the hands of God! (See John 10:29.)